I’ve often found myself at a loss for blog post topics, so rather than write one myself I decided to let a computer do the heavy lifting!
Markov chains offer a neat trick for generating surrealist blog oeuvres. They work by figuring out the probability of one word appearing after another, given a suitable corpus of input material.
DSL based templating sucks! This looks a very short beep-like sound card. Let paragraphs rely on a sense of data. Roy recently released my mind: In practice of course, it grew features.
Our first local policy at LShift although we’ve had a Meteor is necessary to distinguish this point though, we want to and hence won’t discuss. Empty is the dark ages trying to wind position when your job to generate input data API calls to understand this blog post. Hello, add our socket buffer, etc.
I’m glad I have addressed your submitter claims to work out what if we just the two commits! You especially love peer review. Perhaps it’s about the motherboard. Success!
A couple years ago we presented a couple design sketches for a code coverage tool for clojure. More recently we spent some time researching whether existing code coverage tools would suffice for our requirements, and after finding out that java based code coverage tools either don’t work at all, or produce unhelpful output, we decided to finally write cloverage. You can find it on github: https://github.com/lshift/cloverage.
To try it out, add the lein-cloverage plugin to your user profile in ~/.lein/profiles.clj:
lein cloverage in your project root.
It’s based on a prototype one of our commenters mentioned on Tim’s post. Thanks Mike!
I’ve been learning Clojure recently, and I’d been looking around for a good initial project to test my new knowledge. I’ve always wanted to write a Befunge interpreter, and so decided that sounded like a fun project. Little did I know the maze of twisty little passages I was letting myself in for, but I’ve learnt a lot of interesting things along the way, and there’s a few things worth sharing. (more…)
Clojure has an interesting implementation of a Huet-style zipper. I started translating it to Smalltalk, and in the process discovered a number of things not really related to zippers. Given that the end result ends up looking very similar to something we’ve already seen , let’s talk more about the translation process itself. (more…)
You are currently browsing the archives for the Clojure category.